There are a variety of wedding photography packages available in Melbourne to suit any budget. Whether you are looking for a simple package with just a few hours of coverage or an all-inclusive package with full-day coverage, there is sure to be a package that suits your needs.
Some of the most popular wedding photography packages in Melbourne include:
– The Essential Package: This package includes 4 hours of coverage, 1 photographer, and a choice of either an engagement or bridal shoot.
– The Deluxe Package: This package includes 8 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, and a wedding album.
– The Ultimate Package: This package includes 12 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, a wedding album, and a custom-designed wedding website.
Melbourne wedding videography
We just learned about a few packages for wedding photography however you can also consider packages for wedding videography to capture your special day.
Common Wedding videography packages in Melbourne include:
– The Essential Package: This package includes up to 8 hours of coverage, 1 videographer, and a highlight reel.
– The Deluxe Package: This package includes up to 12 hours of coverage, 2 videographers, a highlight reel, and a feature film.
– The Ultimate Package: This package includes up to 16 hours of coverage, 2 videographers, a highlight reel, a feature film, and drone footage.
Wedding photography and videography packages Melbourne
You might wonder if there are packages available for both photography and video? Yes, of course! In fact, many couples choose to combine their wedding photography and videography services to save money and capture their special day from multiple angles. Another benefit of having both services as a package is that you can be sure that your photographer and videographer will be familiar with each other and able to work together seamlessly on the day of your wedding.
Some popular photography and videography packages in Melbourne include:
– The Essential Package: This package includes 8 hours of coverage, 1 photographer, 1 videographer, and a choice of either an engagement or bridal shoot.
– The Deluxe Package: This package includes 12 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, 2 videographers, an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, a wedding album, and a feature film.
– The Ultimate Package: This package includes 16 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, 2 videographers, an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, a wedding album, a custom-designed wedding website, and drone footage.
The inclusions for each package vary depending on the package you choose. However, all packages include coverage by a professional photographer and/or videographer as well as digital files of your photos and/or videos. Some packages also include an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, a wedding album, and/or a custom-designed wedding website.
Why is wedding photography so expensive?
the reason wedding photography seems expensive is because it is a service that can not be repeated and the photographer is selling you their time, expertise, equipment, and editing. All of these factors add up to the total cost of the photographer’s services especially the editing part which can take up the most time.
What is a reasonable amount to pay for a wedding photographer?
In Melbourne, the average cost of a wedding photographer is around $2000. However, this cost can vary depending on the photographer’s experience, the number of hours of coverage you need, and the number of photographers you want so it could be up to $10,000 for a premium wedding photography package.
What is the difference between a wedding photographer and a portrait photographer?
A wedding photographer focuses on capturing the events of the day as they unfold while a portrait photographer specialises in taking posed portraits of people. Both types of photographers can be hired to capture your wedding day but it is important to decide which type of photography you are looking for before hiring a photographer.
How many photos do you need for a wedding?
Generally, you will need around 50-100 photos per hour of coverage but this will depend on the package you choose as well as how many people are in your wedding party. if you want more photos, you can always add on extra hours of coverage or choose a package that includes a second photographer.
How far in advance should you book a photographer?
It is recommended to book your photographer at least 6-12 months in advance to ensure that they are available on your wedding date and to give you time to meet with them and go over your wedding day timeline.
How can I save money for my wedding photography?
here are a few tips on how to save money for your wedding photography:
– Book your photographer early to get the best price and availability.
– Choose a package that includes digital files so you can print your own photos.
– Have a friend or family member who is a photographer take your engagement photos. If they are good photo-takers, chances are they will be able to capture some great moments on your wedding day too.
– Consider adding extra hours of coverage to your package so you can get more photos. this will allow you to get more bang for your buck.
– Choose a less popular wedding date or time of year to get discounts from vendors.
– Ask your photographer if they offer any discounts for referrals.
– Add a second photographer to your package to capture more angles on your wedding day. this will also help you save money as most photographers offer a discount when you add a second photographer.
One of the most important tips in choosing your wedding photographer is to make sure you feel comfortable with them. This is someone who will be with you on one of the most important days of your life so it is important that you feel comfortable around them and that they understand your vision for the day. Another thing you should keep in mind is that their style of photography should fit with the overall feel of your wedding day. If you are having a formal affair, you will want to make sure your photographer’s style is formal as well. If you are having a more relaxed and fun wedding, you will want to find someone whose photography reflects that. To learn more, check out our article on “How to choose the right wedding photography style”.
Who is the best wedding photographer in the world?
Well, the cheeky answer to that is Victor at Victor Yang Photography 🙂 check out the portfolio here. But in all seriousness, there is no definitive answer to this question as everyone has different preferences and opinions. However, we can narrow it down to a few photographers who are considered to be among the best in the world. Some of these photographers include Steve McCurry, Annie Leibovitz, Sebastiao Salgado, and Jimmy Nelson.
In conclusion, hiring a professional wedding photographer can be a great way to capture all the special moments of your big day. Wedding photography packages can vary in price and coverage, so it is important to do your research and choose the right one for you. With so many talented photographers out there, you are sure to find one that fits your style and budget.